Sunday, February 8, 2015

I don't want to be here...........

Another point in my life I don't want to be at........ tired of changes, transitions, pain, loss.... tired of it all. 

Constant circles, ever changing, ever moving.... to much pain in the last 3 years...numb....brokenhearted

Disappointment, anger......... someone make me believe..I don't anymore... 

I am going through my blog, and come across this... this was writenn prior to Bobby and I becoming an item, it was still in draft form... but oh wow.... did I see what was coming?

How apropos that I stumble across this at this point in my life. It speaks volumes to how I have been feeling lately. 

I try hard not to question what happens in life, I know it is all for a reason, so normally I roll with it. 

This time is not so easy... in fact that is an understatment. What the hell is god trying to teach me here? 

I can't do this anymore... I am so numb to everything. I can't put on music, I cry... I can't think straight... 

why am I going through my writing?  I just need all this to stop, I really can't take anymore. Just stop.... 

No comments: