Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Windchime

I sit with my back to them.  Silent.  No wind, no thoughts... 


and then, I hear it, a tune... soft, notes, drifting on the air.... 

It's barely there, but I catch it, as I turn, I see the slight breeze

the chimes are moving, in a distinct patteren... odd I think..

it's a melody; unlike anything I have ever seen, or  heard from a windchime...

It's not chaotic, the way you would exspect it to be with the wind. 


It becomes quiet again,  I watch the chimes sway,  but not making a sound...

I contemplate what I heard;  my mind drifting....dreaming,  thoughts of Bobby fliting by...



I focus on  Bobby then.... he's been here once, last summer, he knew I lived here long ago...

We came to visit.  He told me we should live here again, he liked it. The order, and calmness ....

He knows I am here now, he's letting me know through the chimes. 

He's playing a song to comfort me. 


Three times now when I have gone to sit outside, I have heard the same notes. 

playing lightly in the breeze... almost saying, you are fine now, you will be fine now..

I am here...I am here...I am here with you... 

I've always loved windchimes;  more now,  when I here the same pattern,  the same notes


I know it is Bobby with me,  watching over me.... playing his song for me.



No comments: