Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Antiques and Collectibles

Clio the 'glorious one' muse of history
The Definition of my muse is part of history. Antiques, and that is why I am where I am.
I bring to you the beauty and richness of the past.

Antiques sustain us, and will always be in our lives. They are the embodiment of the worlds history. Recording a past that keeps us rooted to who we are, and preserving a future to those who come after us. Whimsical and romantic, we see in them where they came from, who held them and loved them, the tragedy of why they are here, and the owners are no longer.

Each day of our journey through life, we come in contact with something that impacts our lives in many different ways. These things can be small or large. The changes we choose to make determine the imprint of our life on someone else.

My collections, public and private, have shaped who I am. It is helping me to shape my children and grandchildren.

Bringing my public collections to you, gives me great pleasure. Gypsy Trading Company offers a variety of Antiques and collectibles. I carry china, and bisque, linens, and leather. Hand tooled items, and hand crafts. I have vintage clothing, and random vintage items. Costume jewelry and real jewelry. Most of my collections come from estate sales, and some family. I have rare music, and beautiful buttons! Silver and more.....Stay tuned for updates. I will be adding weekly and cannot wait to see what interests I share with others.
Gypsy~

1 comment:

Cabin Fever said...

I am following you now that I found you on here! I am doing a lot to preserve the antiques of my family and sharing the history with my siblings via large family calendars each year. They love it!