Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gypsy....jumping forward ~Lifes Paths~



The events in my life that you will read about, will eventually bring you to the here and now. This is a quick post, and then I am off for a few days.

It chronicles who I am, who I have always been. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Some of it was painful, but most of it was beautiful. I don't hate people, I dislike certain actions. God has been in my life from my earliest memory. I have never questioned him. The paths I took, long or short, still put me where he wanted me. We don't control where we are going, or who we are with, or how we live our lives. God does, he always has. Our life is predetermined, or predestined if you will.

Each person in my life is there for a reason, whether I wanted it or not. To teach me, guide me, and shape who I am. We were given free will and choices, but each choice made, brings us to where he wants us. Something to think on. What we want, and what he wants, can be two entirely different things. Learn to forgive, yourself and others. You'll be so much more at peace with who you are. Don't take life for granted, live out loud. Love out loud. We may not be here tomorrow. Give with all you have.

Jesus said, "My peace I give you, Do not let thy hearts be troubled" John 14:27

Make every day a new day, a new sunrise, and may it be blessed with beauty and peace.

2 comments:

AntiquesRGreat said...

"Don't take life for granted, live out loud. Love out loud. We may not be here tomorrow."

This is so true. You should live each day as if it were your last.

Kat Barton said...

Amen Sweetie!