Thursday, October 3, 2013

darkness decends

Today, under the ominous black clouds, for most of the day... I was fighting to stay in a light space....


I consciously knew there would be set backs, and I fought off any of my triggers that could make the day grow horribly darker.... 

Through peaks of sunshine, I would wander the landscape's of my mind, and wonder exactly what it was I was thinking... lost in thought, but never pinning down a precise emotion..... dreaming of another era.... when all was light and free....

As I struggled through the day, in and out of random thought's.... wondering when my night would come to a close and how; all I thought was to sleep.... 

head to dream land, where I can feel peace and light, and love.... guide my spirit, not my ego... 

closing out the night, with candles burning, waiting for my love to come home.... letting go of thoughts that do not make me strong..... 

"all my soul within me is burning" ~ Edgar Allen Poe ~ 

No comments: