Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New direction

Here we go again...........

Sounds like a song, hmm.. I think it is. (Whitesnake) Ha! Alright, in all seriousness. 

Starting a new project in my life. Writing. Actually going to publish. So, the antiques, the college, those goals? All on hold again. You see, I am not capable of doing more than one thing at a time. << let's revise that, I am, I just don't feel like it. Not with kids, a relationship that needs attention, a home that needs fixing and an income that needs to happen. I am running myself into the ground, and would like to keep one focus only. 

I hate being on more than one social site. So much to keep up with. I am not a good multitask-er  However when I set my mind to something, I do it, and 100% at that. So, with that, I am on google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter, pinterest, and a multitude of other sites that I market and sell on. 

Now, here's the question. Once I get this current venture into place, can I successfully market it off my selling sites, and social sites? I've been doing a lot of research, all from my phone, so not to easy, but what I have come up with, although time consuming, I can do. On all the sites I am on. That is, with a little help from friends and followers of my blog. 

Please share and cross share, promote, ect... I will put links up in my next post for everyone who is a follower. 

This will help me in the long run to obtain my goal. 

Thanks

peace~ 


No comments: