Sunday, April 6, 2014

Moment

Our life is a moment, a series of moments on a journey to the end.....

let them go, let them all go.....

our life is a series of moments, moments, all gathering, towards this one......

clinging to me, like home to me, I don't recognize this street...

don't close your eyes...

I know you care, I know it has always been there....

I see it in the way that you stare....

as if there were trouble ahead and you knew it...

two lovers locked out of love....

you were are just saving yourself when you hide it.....

I will be saving myself from the ruin...

I've never known winter so cold.....

but I still hope, why can't I dream.... because I still know that you care....

moments, life is just moments, all gathering towards this one...

not letting go, don't want to get past this, all these moments....

loving from the outside... moments....


No comments: