Thursday, March 5, 2015

Alone in society

Empty, alone and searching; no answers anywhere
Alone

pain fills the void you left for me, 

 I look for you everywhere

A mountain of things around me, there's no meaning

The air is suffocating, I'm trying to break free


The sun is shining brightly, I see nothing but the clouds

pain fills the void you left for me,

Misunderstood in society, I'm viewed as a passing ship

sinking on the horizon, did you intend to slip? 


I sit in our room, in the shadows, no light from anywhere

Your absense feels like knives to me, the pain unberable, 

yet I get up each day and face it, alone in society.


Through trials and tribulations, 

I've made each day seem new, but since I lost your love for me, 

I've been alone in society. 



Empty, alone and searching, no answers anywhere, 

Pain fills the void you left for me, 

I look for you everywhere. Misunderstood in society, 

I'm viewed as a passing ship. 








No comments: