Saturday, March 14, 2015

I miss you every hour

I miss you every hour, and you know what the worst part is? It catches me by surprise. I find myself walking around to find you, to talk with you. 
Missing you, every hour 

Not for any reason, out of habit, because I've seen somthing I want to tell you about or read something I want to read to you. 

I want to hear you're voice, and then I realize, you aren't here anymore. And every time, every single time, it knocks the wind out of me. 

I walk the places we used to go, the beach, the lake. Gone to clubs, looking for you. It's just the worst. 

Not seeing you, not heaing you speak, not listening to you breathe. I want to talk about our future, the one we planned. 

I miss you, and I hate knowing that you are gone from me. You're scent is still on your pillow, in our room. 

On the clothes that were you're's,  that now are mine, that I wear when I sleep. I turn over in my sleep to hold you, and wake to find you gone. 

I remember you would tell me, you want me in bed with you, Me breathing on your neck, my hair in your mouth. I count that as something as a miracle you would say. 

I want that... I want you back, and I can't have you. You are gone from me and I miss you every hour. 

No comments: