Monday, April 6, 2015

Bragging Rights

Antony Youseff Ahmed 
I've always said, I was proudest of my 1st born son, and I still say it. 

Antony has always been my rock. Through good times and bad. He's always been the closest to me, out of all my children. 

I don't know why, but I can guess it has a lot to do with everything he has been through, and everything we both went through. 

He's stayed focused in school, highschool, and now college. He has a full credit load at the University of Washington, and he works full time. 

In his spare time, and there is not a lot of that, he takes private dance classes, that he pays for himself. 

My son is amazing. He's driven. He knows what he wants and he goes after it. 

One of the things that I have recently been proud of, has been his dance. For the last 2 years, he has taken private lessons. He's good. I've watched him. 

I used to dance, and I like to say that Antony got a little of this from me. It was always my love. My passion. Dancing. And now my son is dancing. 

The team he is with, are selling t-shirts. They are also selling thier story. You can find it here, and this web addresss 

http://www.onesecretmission.com/thebeginnings

My son's photo is also used on the landing page, and when you click to pre order, you can click the 4th picture and that is also my son. 

I am SO proud of him!!! 

I wish him all the success in the world. He deserves it. Not just because of his hard work, but because he's good, and working on being great. (although I already think he is, great that is) 

This kid is my heart, I would do anything in my power for him. 

I love you Antony Ahmed. 

No comments: