Monday, February 11, 2013

A beautiful mess

Alrighty then....

Another life change. Schooling starting back up full time, business full time, and of course, doing the mom thing. 

1st, we'll address the schooling. Short and sweet. I am attending on-line classes through the I.S.A (International School of Antiques) This is to get my appraisers license.  3 years of it... maybe not so short. Ha!  One year in London on apprenticeship. 

2nd, having recently decided to put both feet back in my business, instead of the one that has been there the past 2 years while I had my second childhood, I have now opened both my stores back up and I am up loading product daily. 

Caveat: The one thing I will tell any one new to my blog, that has not followed me, nor read my writings, I am usually all over the map. Business, personal, opinionated, and frankly, out there on occasion, but always a fun read, or so I am told. 

3rd....being a mom.............all this and heaven too. Yea, this is going to be one hell of a ride for the next 3 years, and not quite sure how it is all going to land, but there you have it. 

All this and more for the small price of your time, to shout out your opinion on how my life is going. You have to love it though. 

I am never one to sit back and mope about what someone may or may not think of me. I try my damnedest not to be hypocritical, however that does not always work, I'm human and have my failings too. 

That being said, bring it on ladies and gents. I've handled a lot in the last 2 years. I can go so far as to say I have handled a lot in the last 11...and I'm still standing. 

Love and peace. 
gypsy~  

1 comment:

Dede said...

Hello my friend! So, So, So very glad to see you fighting and moving forward with BOTH feet! NO it is not going to be easy! So do NOT kid yourself into thinking that it is. Nothing WORTH having is ever easy. If it's easy, it really isn't going to mean to much to you. You CAN do this I know that you can. Do NOT allow anyone to try to tell you any different. Do not allow anyone to derail you. YOU are better than that! And smarter too! There are going to be days when that alarm goes off and you think I can't do this, oh yes you can. I have missed my spunky friend! Which shops do you have open again?

Have truly missed you! Love you!
(((HUGS)))