Tuesday, July 8, 2014

We dance.....

Looking back on some of my blogs I touch a lot on fate, destiny or design. Living the life I do, I often question if I am where I am because of any of those, or one of them, or all of them. 

The last 4 years has been a whirlwind of change, moving, music, new friends, old friends. I find myself questioning everything. I have been off and on the music scene for the last 30 years. I feel like I know everyone, by being in the same place they were, or knowing the same people. 

4 years ago, My life went up-side down once again. I was single all of a sudden. On the social end, I was out, meeting people, going to shows, dancing and then dating. I met a musician through the man I was dating. I felt a click, however I was in a exclusive relationship. We'd see him, out and about, at different shows and private partys. I always thought he was a lovely man. Kind and sweet, a gentleman. 

In April of this year, I moved into a friends home, starting over again. This man, Bobby, and I started hanging out more and more. Not by intention, not at 1st. We just started to connect more at events and shows. 

At the begninning of May, I had him friend zoned. We laugh about this. Neither of us had the intentions of going where we are now, but we keep going there. He's southeren, and a gentleman, he makes me laugh, and he's good to me. we dance. We both were raised country. Same morals and values, and even the same political and religious views.  Right now I can't bare the thought of him going back to his plave without me, or vice versa, me being at my place without him. 

We have so much in common, it's surreal. We have talked about the people we have known through the years, and the places we have hung out and been at, most likely at the same time, and both of us wonder why we did not cross paths then, instead of now, but it is what it is. 

So, we see where this goes. 




No comments: