Saturday, May 4, 2019

Sexy message

The whole beginning of this posting is a caveat:

Im handing out a piece of me that in all truth should stay private for now.

I've been having dreams about this man I met. We are in a relationship of (not) so harmless flirtation, and friendship with an underlying sizzle.
He makes me laugh on a daily basis. We both laugh. We clicked immediately. I'm comfortable with him, yet nervous like a school girl when conversation starts to get steamy.

The things I want to do with him. Insert heavy groan for the thought of those things. I'd love to just tell him, but then would not be able to look in his eyes. I've never been able to express desire except on paper. In part I feel silly putting it here. I need seducing. I'm sensual, more than sexual. Hot and fast comes after seduction. He's already seduced my mind.

So this is me, stepping out of my comfort zone.

I can picture us at his place, on his deck. It's twilight as he stands behind me.
I'm in jeans and a tank, barefoot. He's in jeans, shirtless and barefoot. It's warm out, a slight breeze drifts by.

His hands on my hips tracing circles softly, lightly following the curve of my spine to my buttocks. One of my erogenous zones. My heartbeat picks up as I anticipate where this is going. I love his hands, they are strong and sure.

He turns me in his arms, we kiss, deeply. I trace the hardness of his cock, Lightly, up and down through his jeans as our kiss becomes deeper. I unzip him slowly, as his hands travel to my breast. There is a light sheen of sweat on us, as we come closer together.

My nipples are hard, and ache for his lips. He lifts my tank over my head, running his hands down my arms and over my ribs. Bringing his mouth to my breast, tracing the nipple with his tounge, lightly nipping it.

We are both breathing heavy now,   undressing each other all the way. He lifts me to the deck railing, both of us unaware of our surroundings except for each other.

He slides his clock into my wet hot depths, taking me slowly. I ache, and pull him deeper. We go slow at 1st enjoying the sensations awakened in both of us. Night birds call in the distance, and the moonlight slowly washes over his body. Sweat glistens on his chest, our eyes meet.

He takes me hard then, until we both climax in waves, and coming to rest in each other's arms.

No comments: