Friday, September 20, 2013

No one is to old for fairy tales....

We all want that happily ever after, and no matter what age you are, I believe that you can have it, if you truly look into your own soul and decide who you are and what you want.... 

What we send out into the world is like a ripple on the water when a stone is thrown in... those ripples go out to the shore, and come back to where the stone began to make them..... 

contemplating 
The older we get, the more we strive to become better people, have integrity, show compassion, and we do this because of maturity and lessons that have been given to us through our own journey.... 

Some do not have a long one, and they find that fairy tale when they are young... some of us, grow older, still looking for that illusive connection with a human being that we can take the rest of our journey with.... 

some, may never find it... but I personally don't believe it... it takes time, and self reflection, character... soul searching... learning, fixing, changing...evolving... 

I am still evolving... and I know there are reasons, but those to are illusive to me... 

Still searching my soul... 

No comments: