Monday, November 25, 2013

The learning curve.... K.I.S.S

Gandhi said, "live as if you were going to die tomorrow, learn as if you will live forever". 

Judge not, or thou shalt be judged.  "Bible" 

Alright... enough  quotes. So, try living a very public life and keeping a private one at the same time. This act can be very lonely if you choose to do this.  For me, total transparency is what it is about. 

I WANT people to know who I am, what I am about, and what helped shape and define me. 
That way there is not questions as to what kind of person I am. 

For years I have had people talk about me behind my back, including my own family. Disgraceful really, it only shows who you are,  not who I am. I on the other hand, put everything out about me, the good, the bad and the ugly. No one is perfect. Check yourself, before you check someone else. 

Having grown up locally, and worked locally, for 20 plus years in the same business, I am and always have been in the public eye.  Some of you know me, even though you don't realize it. Some of you who think you know me through who I live with and date, knew me long before I got to where I am now. 

Think on this people...... we all have our own journey, we all have made some poor choices in our life. We all try to do the best we can with what we have. Trash talk is for people who do not have all the facts and wish they did. Why? Who knows.... bored with their life, nothing better to do? Tough. You do not get to live vicariously through mine. 

If I choose to let you in, that is my choice, if you make assumptions about me, I let you back out again. Plain and simple. I don't put up with judgment, or assumptions. 

I have good people in my life, and most of my relationships with them are long term. WHY? Because I am who I say I am. I put myself out there. Take it or leave it. I accept you for who you are, I expect the same courtesy. 

The learning Curve.... Keep it simple stupid. 

Peace~ 


No comments: